Friday, November 12, 2010

So here I am, blogging again. I have created more blogger accounts than I care to admit and I always end up deleting them or my creativity wanes and I go for months without a post. Then later I will have what I consider to be profound thoughts that need to be captured in writing. My problem is that blogging is very...egotistical? Exhibitional? I'm not even sure that is a word.

The point is when you blog, you are putting your life/your thoughts/your musings out there on the world wide web and assuming that someone cares to read about them. Am I amusing or clever? Profound or insightful? Not really. In fact, I guess you could say I'm lazy. I blog, as opposed to journaling, because I sit at a computer a lot.

I am a mom to two sweet girls, a wife to an incredibly patient and forgiving man, and I work a full-time job outside of the home. Keeping track of a physical, bound-paper journal, not to mention the sheer act of finding a working ink pen,  is simply asking too much.

So, if you are interested in keeping up with my nonsense, I would appreciate the feedback! I'm setting a goal for myself of actually posting SOMETHING at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment